Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This is not a happy blog. If you’re looking for some positivity, this is not it.

I do not intend to inspire, teach, empower, nor touch anyone’s life.

The entries here are merely the expressions of the dark side of my mind. I call it “dark” not because it’s evil or bad (but then, it might be). I call it as such because this is the part of me where I keep my thoughts that never saw the light of day or I never went public with, thoughts that remained hidden in my subconscious. This is also where my pessimistic or controversial views of the world are housed– religion, politics, health, and practically anything I do not agree with.

This is my online black diary. I do not expect other people to read this but since you’re already here, go ahead and see what goes on in a man’s twisted mind. I will not be accountable for its effect(s) on you. Tread lightly and at your own risk.

A lot of entries are unpopular. I do not need comments. You can agree or disagree with me and with each other for all I care. Most of the time, I won’t be reading the comments section anyway. It’s just there because I know that a lot of blog readers have a natural need to react and be heard. So go knock yourself out.

You’re still here? Can you now feel the general mood of this blog? Is this really what you want to read? Are you merely curious? Or did you just about have enough and you’re ready to leave this page? Whatever the case, you do what you want. As for me, I’ll just keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment